Lemony Risotto with Shrimps and Mushrooms
for recipe in Farsi click here
· 3 cups chicken broth
· 2 cups water
· 1 small onion, finely chopped
· 6 mashrooms medium-sized (100 gr)
· 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, divided
· 1 1/4 cups Arborio rice(risotto rice)
· 1 cup dry white wine
· 3/4 pound medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
· 1 table spoon grated lemon zest
· 2 table spoon grated parmesan
· 2 table spoon mascarpone
· 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
· Bring broth and water to a simmer in a medium saucepan.
· Cook onion in 2 tablespoons butter with 1/4 teaspoon salt in a deep saucepan over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until softened, about 5 minutes.
· Cook chopped mushrooms with butter over medium heat about 4 minutes, set aside.
· Impregnate shrimps with olive oil and lemon juice, add salt, pepper and ½ cup white wine and cook in oven for about 10 minutes, 190°C.
· Add rice and cook, stirring constantly, 1 minute. Add wine and simmer, stirring constantly, until absorbed.
· Stir in 1/2 cup broth mixture and simmer, stirring frequently, until absorbed. Continue adding broth, 1/2 cup at a time, stirring frequently and letting each addition be absorbed before adding the next, until rice is creamy and tender but still al dente (it should be the consistency of a thick soup), about 18 minutes. (There will be leftover broth mixture.)
· Stir mascarpone and mushrooms and cook for about 2-3 minutes.
· Stir in shrimps, remaining 2 tablespoons butter, parmesan, parsley, and pepper to taste.