Classic Tiramisu

 Classic Tiramisu For my Lovely Sister 
Happy Birthday Mahsa jan!
Love you and many kisses





















INGREDIENTS
100 gr  heavy cream
2 eggs yolk, separated
100 gr sugar
350 gr  mascarpone
1 cup strong brewed espresso at room temperature
20   dry ladyfingers (about package)
1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder, for dusting
1/2 cup Amaretto, or Brandi (optional)

DIRECTIONS
In a medium bowl, whip the heavy cream until it is firm and refrigerate. In a large bowl,  place over simmering water and gradually beat the egg yolks with the  sugar until light in color, using a whisk or an electric handheld mixer.



Using a rubber spatula, fold the whipped cream into the beaten yolk-and-sugar mixture, then fold in the mascarpone and the beaten egg whites. here zou can add Ammaretto or Brandy. and again beat gently.

Pour the espresso into a shallow bowl. Dip both sides of half of the ladyfingers in the espresso and use them to line the bottom of a glass or ceramic baking dish. Spoon half of the mascarpone mixture over the ladyfingers and spread it in a smooth, even layer sift the cocoa powder over the top . Dip both sides of the remaining ladyfingers in the espresso and arrange them on top. Spread the remaining mascarpone mixture over the ladyfingers in a smooth, even layer. again sift the cocoa powder over the top of the tiramisu. Cover and refrigerate the tiramisu overnight (about 8 hours)



Cut the tiramisu into squares and serve.

No comments:

About Me

I'm Proshat, the queen behind Proshat Kitchen. I've never attended a cooking class, although I'd love to. My cooking knowledge mostly comes from my lovely mom, a master chef in our family, and also leaning by doing. I really love this wonderful science and I'm still fascinated by it. I’m a senior researcher in energy and economy, recently finished my Ph.D. So I am not an expert cook, please do not refer my blog as a professional source. I start blogging as a way to keep track of my progress in the kitchen and to get rid of the pile of printed recipes with hand written notes. I mostly write about my general experiences and my baking adventures. I love trying new combos in our everyday bread. On my blog you will find lots of classic recipes with a personal touch. Except my husband, a couple of close friends are my main testers. Love you all!! If you have a recipe you'd like me to feature on my blog, drop me a line. I would also love to hear your thoughts. I'm so happy you took the time to visit my blog; it means so much to be. Hope you'll visit again soon :) Love, Proshat

Search This Blog